Bluegrass Center for Autism has limited openings from year-to-year, due to learners generally staying enrolled in our program long-term. Bluegrass Center for Autism, however, maintains an active waiting list. There is no fee in joining our waiting list, or applying for our program.
When an opening becomes available for a new learner, Bluegrass Center for Autism will consider applicants who have followed all of the steps listed below. Eligible families whose child meets the specific requirements for the available opening, will be contacted to continue the enrollment process.
1. TOUR: Begin by calling Bluegrass Center for Autism to set up an appointment to tour the appropriate campus.
Families looking for placement in our Kosair Charities East Campus (ages 3-11) please email Christen Byrne (email@example.com)
Families looking for placement in our Mid City Campus (ages 12-21) please email Beth Lipe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. ASSESSMENT: After you have completed your tour, you will need to set up an assessment for your child with our staff. You must have your child assessed with our staff – no other assessments will substitute. This gives Bluegrass Center for Autism staff insight into your child in order to know which of our teams he/she may best be suited.
3. REGISTRATION: Once your assessment is finished, please complete and submit the Registration Packet to the appropriate campus.
Download the Registration Packet here: 2017-2018 BCA Registration Packet
Families looking for placement in our Kosair Charities East Campus (ages 3-11) please submit application to:
Bluegrass Center for Autism: 9810 Bluegrass Parkway Louisville, KY 40299
Families looking for placement in our Mid City Campus (ages 12-21) please submit application to:
Bluegrass Center for Autism: 1250 Bardstown Road Suite 15 Louisville, KY 40204
4. CONACT: The family is contacted for enrollment when an opening occurs.
5. DEPOSIT: Once an opening has occurred for your child, a $1,000 non-refundable deposit must made to secure placement at Bluegrass Center for Autism. This deposit will be applied toward the learner’s annual fee. Necessary forms and other assessments (such as ABLLS) associated with the application process must completed before the child begins at Bluegrass Center for Autism.
6. PLACED: After all the above steps have taken place, your child will be placed in our Bluegrass Center for Autism program.
Bluegrass Center for Autism admits children of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its organizational policies, admissions policies and other center-administered programs.